Dear Seniors and Parents:
We had our first senior class meeting to discuss the college search and application process.
Seniors’ to-do list for the week includes the following items:
- Tell your college counselor if you plan to apply ED or EA
- Log in to Family Connection; update or create college list
- Register for the SAT and/or ACT
- Work on the Khan Academy SAT prep
- Attend the SAT prep course beginning next week
- Get the Official SAT Study Guide
- Schedule a meeting with your counselor
- Roll over or create your Common Application account
- See Ms. O’Dell to register for the TOEFL if English isn’t your first language
The slides from the brief presentation are available here.
Here is the September Checklist for Seniors, and here is What Students and Parents Need to Know about Senior Year and the College Application Process. I’ll be in touch often this fall. Please don’t hesitate to contact me or your child’s college counselor if you have any questions.
Director of College Counseling