We want to thank all of the parents who attended the webinar, What Parents Should Expect About the Senior Year. We had some excellent questions, and I hope that you found it informative and worthwhile.
Attached is the presentation slides, for those who would like to review what we shared during the webinar. We are also providing a link to a recording of the webinar, in case you missed it or want to watch part of it again.
Here are links to the handouts, which we referenced several times:
- Financial Aid Timeline (and Resources)
- What Students and Parents Need to Know about Senior Year and the College Application Process
- Important College App Dates 2016-17
- 2016-17 Standardized Testing Calendar
Here are some more links, for your convenience:
- College Guidance at Northwood School (on Facebook)
- Mr. Spear’s blog
- Family Connection/Naviance (bookmark this)
John Spear, Annie Edwards, Tim Weaver and Kathie Moore