scoresNorthwood School does not submit ACT, SAT or SAT Subject Test scores to colleges and those test scores are not included on the Northwood transcript. It is up to the student to research the college’s requirements and pay for the appropriate score reporting service.

Note: some colleges and universities allow students to self-report test socres on their application. See this list.

To send scores use the following web sites or phone numbers:

SAT/Subject Tests: or 866-756-7346

ACT: or 319-337-1313


Advanced Placement (AP): or 888-308-0013

IB Scores: or 301-202-3025

See your college counselor if you need help sending scores.

Please tell me what you think about this post.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s